Get to Know Our Florida Wrongful Death and Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Trial Attorneys Fight for You Like Family
- Personalized, attentive legal services and client support. When you hire us, you work with trial attorneys, not paralegals. Our compassionate and courtroom-savvy trial lawyers fight for you every step of the way, and you can always count on us to return your calls and update you on your case.
- Commitment to justice. We never push clients to settle for less money than they deserve. We aren't a big, high-volume law firm. Our focus is on maximizing the value of your case.
- Litigation experience from both sides of the courtroom. In addition to our extensive experience representing plaintiffs, Nick's past work as an attorney for the insurance companies and big corporations helps us understand how insurance companies value cases, which provides our team with valuable insight into the other side's litigation strategies and trial techniques.
- Unique experience in complex dental malpractice cases. Charles assisted in his father's dental practice for many years before becoming an attorney. As a result, we understand the severe pain, trauma, and suffering bad dental work can cause. We can identify details that other attorneys might overlook. Thus, we are effective, passionate, and knowledgeable advocates for our dental malpractice clients.
- Pay nothing unless we win. Do not let financial worries keep you from obtaining an aggressive and trustworthy advocate. We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay anything unless we recover money for you. We do not believe in charging our clients a fee unless they receive a clear benefit from our services.
- Unique experience in high profile wrongful death and negligent security cases. Prior to starting Spetsas Buist, Nick Spetsas worked on the defense side in multiple high profile cases involving negligent security and wrongful death claims. Many of these cases garnered national attention and tens of millions of dollars were at stake. Nick utilizes this past experience and his knowledge of the insurance companies’ strategies to maximize the value of his clients’ cases.
Based in Orlando, Serving All of FLORIDA and the CAROLINAS
You can expect our best work and a personal touch. When you trust us with your case, you can rest assured that we are all in and that we’re going to get you the best results we can.Start Your Free Consultation
Regardless of who negligently caused your injuries or the death of your loved one, our skilled trial attorneys can provide aggressive representation with a personal touch. We handle all types of Florida personal injury cases, including trucking accidents, slip and falls, dental malpractice, and wrongful death claims.